Welcome to my Blog


Hello everyone, I'm Dan Beauchamp and I'm a Graphic Designer. Most people will ask themselves "what the heck does a Graphic Designer do?".  Contrary to what some believe, we do a lot more then just make pretty pictures.  Graphic Designers are taught to be critical of every single element they use in a composition and always have an underlying reason for their choices, we use good process coupled with trial and error to create eye catching graphics that are effective at conveying a message. A Graphic Designer is someone who is thorough with their research and has great attention to detail and aside from being able to create pretty pictures, maintains a solid line of communication with clients. We budget our own projects, expect the unexpected, decipher clients ideas, work under tight time constraints, doing long hours, using both sides of our brains at once. So when someone asks you what a Graphic Designer does next time, just tell them "They do it all!".

So this is my design portfolio, this site is meant to highlight the work that I have done through out my Educational career and beyond. Most of the design work currently uploaded is from my experience at Canadore College, where I spent 3 years refining my graphic design skills. Updates will be made to the site as my portfolio grows. Enjoy and feel free to comment!